Leave the day-to-day to us.
Extend your team with Managed Services to meet demanding business goals. Managed Services manages translation projects end-to-end to ensure every stakeholder has what they need to get the job done.
How It Works
Our most comprehensive support package provides a dedicated team of Smartling experts to carry out your internal processes. Before Day 1 with Managed Services, we develop a custom support scope to help you achieve your organization’s localization goals. We ensure that every localization task gets checked off and done right, worry-free.
Maximize your reach. And your time.
- Reduced overhead - Managed Services handles all day-to-day localization tasks associated with your Smartling account, so you can focus on crafting your business's overarching localization strategy.
- Third-party LSP management - Outsource your translation vendor management. Our team liaises with vendors, routes questions to the right resources, prioritizes content, ensures SLAs are met, and plans for national holidays.
- Cross-unit monitoring - Get a comprehensive view of all resource types requiring translation. Receive regular updates to ensure all projects are on track.
- The best localization experience - Get the most out of Smartling’s solution to drive down your total investment in translation and localization. Managed Services optimizes every feature in the TMS to launch high-quality translated content faster and more cost-effectively.
What Managed Services can do for you:
- Set up new translation environments, workflows, and users
- Set up and maintain linguistic assets including glossaries, style guides, and translation memories
- Prepare files for translation, and supply visual context if it’s not automated
- Create translation jobs; manage deadlines, budget and translation issues
- 3rd party LSP and proofreader/reviewer management
- Train new users and facilitate ongoing education
Managed Services is a customized solution for your needs. Let us know your needs, we'll help design a solution.