Capture, Translate, Deploy
Once Smartling’s Global Delivery Network is configured, content can flow seamlessly from your website into Smartling for translation. After the content is translated, any request for a localized version of your website will deliver instant results to your customer in their native language.
Maintaining your translation quality with the GDN is a breeze. We guarantee a 99.99% uptime, so you don’t have to worry about bleedthrough. Changes to website copy in your source language are automatically detected and surfaced instantly for translation.
Not only is the Global Delivery Network SEO compatible, it detects and rewrites links so that the user stays on a localized version of your website for a seamless customer experience.
The Power Behind the Proxy
Customers Using Our Proxy
5,200+ Hotel Websites
IHG continuously translates its digital properties using Smartling's website proxy and Adobe Experience Manager connector.
Cut Translation Time by More Than Half
Using the Global Delivery Network, AdRoll has decreased time to market, reduced cost and built a scalable localization infrastructure without a full time developer.
Why our translation proxy rocks
- Pages load within hundredths of a second
- Powered by a streaming server rather than a buffering server
- Meets the highest security standards
- PCI Level 1, SOC 2, and HIPAA compliant
- Routine security audit and system maintenance
- Translates URLs and keywords
- Localized pages displayed on subdomains, subdirectories, ccTLDs, or using cookies or HTTP headers
- Includes server-side headers for developers to truly customize a site for a particular language
- Adapts to website redesigns
- Deployed on some of the world’s largest, dynamic, personalized sites, including eCommerce, airline, and hotel websites.