How it Works
Capture, Translate, Deploy
Once Smartling’s Global Delivery Network is configured, content can flow seamlessly from your website into Smartling for translation. After the content is translated, any request for a localized version of your website will deliver instant results to your customer in their native language.
Maintaining your translation quality with the GDN is a breeze. We guarantee a 99.99% uptime, so you don’t have to worry about bleedthrough. Changes to website copy in your source language are automatically detected and surfaced instantly for translation.
Not only is the Global Delivery Network SEO compatible, it detects and rewrites links so that the user stays on a localized version of your website for a seamless customer experience.
The Power Behind the Proxy
Customers Using Our Proxy
5,200+ Hotel Websites
IHG continuously translates its digital properties using Smartling's website proxy and Adobe Experience Manager connector.
Cut Translation Time by More Than Half
Using the Global Delivery Network, AdRoll has decreased time to market, reduced cost and built a scalable localization infrastructure without a full time developer.
A Modern Proxy Solution
- Works seamlessly with your CMS or web application
- Easy to manage translation and customize experiences
- Fully SEO-compatible
- Always working: 99.99% uptime
Launch in a flash
The fastest way to deliver websites in any language
Moving at the speed of business. The GDN delivers content faster than your competition can, putting your content where you need it, when you need it most.
No code. No drama.
Finally, there’s a hassle-free solution for localizing websites.
We work with your team to set up the GDN with minimal interference on your day-to-day. As for your developers, they can keep their eyes on the product roadmap.
Works hard. Plays well.
You can pair the GDN with any CMS or tech stack.
From WordPress to your home-grown web service. You name it, the GDN simply layers on top and is easy to deploy.
Why our translation proxy rocks
- Pages load within hundredths of a second
- Powered by a streaming server rather than a buffering server
- Meets the highest security standards
- PCI Level 1, SOC 2, and HIPAA compliant
- Routine security audit and system maintenance
- Translates URLs and keywords
- Localized pages displayed on subdomains, subdirectories, ccTLDs, or using cookies or HTTP headers
- Includes server-side headers for developers to truly customize a site for a particular language
- Adapts to website redesigns
No source content bleed-through
- Always display in-language content on your website by configuring static cache
- Prevent bleed-through by configuring a staging server, leveraging machine translation, or caching
- Deployed on some of the world’s largest, dynamic, personalized sites, including eCommerce, airline, and hotel websites.